The Cleaner 2012 has been updated to v126.96.36.1991
- Windows 8 Compatibility Confirmed
- Sped up the database update import on incremental updates.
- Implemented downloading the full database when it is too old for incremental updates.
- Implemented log management. It automatically removes logs after 30 days.
- Fixed bugs related to task scheduler.
- Updated the database engine to the latest version.
- The database update function now performs a full database upgrade when the version is too old for the incremental. It was previously failing with an error.
- Many small bug fixes and improvements.
In addition the new installer automatically downloads the most current program files and database so you never have to worry about the program being out of date when you install it even if you originally downloaded it weeks or months ago.
If you have enabled automatic update checking you will be alerted to the new version. Update the the latest version now by opening The Cleaner 2012 and clicking on Update tab and then the Update button. If you have set the scheduler to perform updates this will happen automatically at the scheduled time.
Manual updates are now available as the raw database file or an automatic installer.