Nitro Pro is a popular tool that deals with PDF files. It is published by Nitro Software Inc. who has launched its latest updated version in August 2014. Many new features have been added in the recent version for helping the users with more features and functionalities at a single platform. This software is designed only to run on the systems having Windows Operating System installed. It is capable of performing a lot of functions on the PDF files for creating them and for making changes in them.
License and Installation:
Nitro Pro is a licensed product and the price of one license for a single system is $159.99 USD, but its free trial is also available with a validity of 14 days. First you need to download the setup file in EXE format and then run it. Agree to the terms in the License agreement of the software. Click Install button after granting the permission by computer administrator to install the tool. After the installation is completed, click Finish button for exiting the setup wizard.
Nitro Pro can be used easily on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 Operating Systems. The Processor of your system should be 1 GHz or faster and the free hard disk space must be at least 300 MB. It should be used on systems with good enough monitor resolution. It is commercial software that is an efficient handler of PDF file format.
Nitro Pro lets you create new PDF files, convert PDF files to multiple other formats such as DOCX, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, text files, MS EXCEL 2017, MS WORD and MS PowerPoint 2018. You can also convert files of other types to PDF format. It lets you edit the images and text in the files and make any changes according to your requirements. It lets you add notes, stamps and shapes and summarize the content. You can contact Support in case of any problem and can activate your license by entering key.
• Create new PDF files from over 300+ file types.
• Combine and merge multiple files into one ready to share PDF.
• Convert PDFs to MS Office files, PDF/A and more.
• Transform a scanned document or image file into an editable PDF file.
• Edit words, lines or paragraphs and add or replace images and artwork.
• Insert, rearrange and delete pages, choose fonts, colors and more.
• Add sticky notes to leave instructions.
• Markup and highlight words and sections of text.
• Add detailed directions or replacement text.
• Type text directly on any PDF.
• Apply your electronic signature using QuickSign™.
• No more printing, signing and scanning.
You may also like these softwares