Auslogics Anti-Malware is one of the leading solutions in malware protection that can complement an antivirus solution. Using an advanced scanning engine with real-time monitoring capabilities, Auslogics Anti-Malware has proven the security tool of choice for millions of users with over 20 million downloads since it was first introduced to the market, one decade ago. With a minimal but modern interface and efficient system resource usage, Auslogics Anti-Malware remains both light and efficient at the same time.
– Comprehensive scanning and analysis. Auslogics Anti-Malware was designed to scan every corner of your computer. The scanning tool checks the system memory for malicious programs that may be running in the background. It also checks for tracking cookies and verifies temporary folders. Additionally, the scanner looks at programs that are set to auto-start and checks browser extensions for malicious activities.
– Custom and quick scans. The custom scans allow you to set what exactly you need Auslogics Anti-Malware to scan. It can be used to scan specific folders and files. The quick scan feature allows you to scan the most common and important areas that malware threats use to make the most damage.
– Scheduled scans. Auslogics Anti-Malware offers the option to schedule quick, deep, or custom scans. You can set the tool to run scans in the background while still allowing you to remain productive and use your computer. The scheduling wizard makes it very easy to set-and-forget, leaving Auslogics Anti-Malware to take care of your security without having to worry about it again.
– Quarantine files. The quarantine feature allows you to save suspicious files in an isolated environment, preventing it from causing harm. It allows you to recover quarantined items if you would ever require them again in the future.
– Scan exclusion. The customization of scans allows you to exclude certain files or folders, providing you with full control over each scan.
– Does not conflict with antivirus solutions. The entire Auslogics Anti-Malware suite and its features do not interfere with regular antivirus solutions. It was designed to complement an antivirus software by scanning for malware threats that it may be missing.
– Intuitive interface. The GUI of Auslogics Anti-Malware was designed to be intuitive, simple, and easy to use. It has been the tool of choice against malware for both IT professionals and regular home users due to its intuitive design.
– Resource efficiency. Auslogics Anti-Malware is resource-efficient. It will not cause your system to become slow or unresponsive during scans and it will enable you to remain productive even when a deep scan is running.
– Constant updates. Auslogics Anti-Malware relies on regular updates to its malware signature database. Regular updates are being provided to ensure that it is up to date and can detect and eliminate all the latest malware threats.
– Multi-language support. Auslogics Anti-Malware is available in multiple languages with fully localized menus.
– Dedicated support. The scan tool comes with dedicated support that can be accessed over the official Auslogics website over email and using the FAQ section that answers most questions about the setup and how to use Auslogics Anti-Malware.