To install Bitdefender antivirus plus, it is expedient to navigate through your web account. Download the protection after inserting your product key from the Bitdefender Central. For active malware, the software will ensure to unleash a quick scan during the installation procedure. At the network phase, you will discover how the software security works against fradulent and malicious URLs.
This simply means that a browser plugin is not required to get the best result. There is every possibility to prevent your internet connection when trying to fight against fraudulent and malicious websites. If there is any fradulent or phishing websites that are trying to capture your login information, the software will do a great job by preventing them. The Bitdefender TrafficLight analysis feature will help to provide top-notch security without visiting a website. On the main page of the software, you will see a free provision to scan against malware. Users have the opportunity of selecting a complete scan on the features platform of the application.
How to use
To install the Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, you have to download the web installer on your PC from Bitdefender Central. You can also use the installation disc.
If you buy the antivirus for more than one computer, you have to repeat the installation process on all the other devices.
The activation code can only be used once. To install the antivirus on multiple computers, you have to use the account which contains your Bitdefender active subscription.
Before you begin installing Bitdefender on your computer, you will need an active subscription on your account.
The process of activating your subscription goes as follows;
– Access Bitdefender central.
– Go to My subscriptions panel and select
Click on the Activation code
– Input your code in the corresponding box
– click on Activate
Please note that the code can only be activated once. After you have activated your subscription, you can then go ahead and install Bitdefender Antivirus Plus on your device.
– Complete data protection. Bitdefender Antivirus Plus protects against all threats including worms, Trojans, viruses, spyware and rootkits. This means that your data is in safe hands.
– Secures your online transactions and credit card details. You can shop using a unique browser where your transactions are secured preventing fraud.
– Bitdefender Autopilot. Once you have it switched on, the autopilot will run your cyber-security by itself by making optimal security decisions. You won’t have to deal with nagging pop-ups.
– Secure browsing by blocking infected links. Battery mode. The antivirus has an intelligent feature that saves battery for your devices. It temporarily changes system settings such as Bluetooth connectivity, display, system cooling, etc.
– Risk checking. With just one click, Bitdefender scans for vulnerabilities such as outdated software and unsafe system settings in your PC’s. It also advises you on the best way to fix them.