What Is PrivateVPN?
PrivateVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN provider for a reason. PrivateVPN is a good choice for people who need a secure means to surf the web in private. It’s easy to use and also gives you the ability to use the web in different countries. If you want to stay anonymous, then you should get this service. PrivateVPN uses a military-grade, 2048-bit encryption with AES-256 protocol that makes it possible to browse the web in private.
When using PrivateVPN, your computer does not show any connection to other sites. PrivateVPN servers are very reliable and can be used to surf the web privately from any place. In fact, when using PrivateVPN, you can access the internet privately from anywhere in the world that has internet, as long as you are on one of its servers. PrivateVPN allows you to access the internet from any country around the globe without worrying about what other people are seeing, and how they are seeing it.
Pricing for PrivateVPN runs at 3 levels. Each comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee:
- 1 Month Plan: $8.10 per month, billed monthly.
- 13 Month Plan: $3.10 per month, billed annually $49.68 every 12 months after the first 13 months.
- 3 Month Plan: $5.08 per month, billed every 3 months.
All major forms of credit cards are accepted. Paypal, as well as BTC (Bitcoin), are also accepted by PrivateVPN. They use a 256-bit, SSL connection to process their payments.
PrivateVPN is what’s known as an HQN (High-Quality Network). They buy their traffic directly from the internet providers, instead of finding middlemen for cheaper. The translation is a higher quality experience for customers.
- OpenVPN with UDP/TCP
- OpenVPN over TCP, or Transmission Control Protocol
- OpenVPN over UDP, or User Datagram Protocol
- L2TP, or Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol
- IPsec, or Internet Protocol security
- PPTP, or Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol
- IKEv2, or Internet Key Exchange version 2
256-bit AES Encryption takes away fears of hacking. A military-grade encryption standard, any hacker looking to get into your network would need 2 to 256 power combinations to do so. Security layers and tunneled connections keep your sessions safe, even over public WiFi. Accessing public data won’t yield any useful information, thanks to end-to-end encryption/decryption.
Restriction free content:
Bypass the blocks at offices, schools, and abroad via access to remote servers in over 60 countries. IP address logs are bounced around to allow you the freedom to look at what you want, where you want.
- 6 simultaneous connections
- 2048-bit encryption with AES-256
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited speed
- Unlimited server switches
- VPN protocol includes OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2, and IPSec
- SOCKS5 and HTTP Proxy
- Zero logging
- Supports all operating systems platforms
- Servers in 52 countries
- Referral program
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Anonymous torrenting / P2P friendly (we allow customers to use torrent through our service)
- Free remote set up to help you with the installation
- Port forward (we offer at least one open port on our service that the customer can use)
Unlimited raving reviews. Best security encryption protocols money can buy. A community that loves and cares about the growth of its base. No wonder PrivateVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN provider. Get PrivateVPN.