DiverMax makes installing and updating drivers a simple and automated process. The regular process of drive installation requires manual work and it is time-consuming. Updating drivers can be just as tedious and there is always the risk of downloading the wrong driver for a device. DriverMax simplifies the entire process and because it can identify your devices, it will install the correct drivers with the push of a button.
– Simple and intuitive interface. DriverMax was designed to be easy to use and intuitive. The interface of the tool has just five main tabs that can be used to find updates, install new drivers, create backups, or even restore old drivers with the push of a single button.
– Driver installation. DriverMax can scan your system and detect what devices you have even if you do not have any drivers installed. With a database of over 2,300,000 devices, DriverMax can install drivers for all your devices with a simple system scan.
– Driver update. The driver update feature was designed to make driver management much easier. DriverMax regularly checks for driver updates for the devices installed on your system. Once an update is found, it can be installed automatically, or you can choose which updates you want to install.
– Driver backup. To ensure that your system always performs correctly, DriverMax offers a backup feature. The backup feature can be used to save a current system configuration of installed drivers. If you have all the drivers installed and have a stable system, you can use this feature to create a backup.
– Driver restoration. The restoration feature offers multiple options that can be used to return your computer to a stable and usable state. If can be used to perform a full system restoration using Microsoft Windows restore points that restore both system settings and previous driver versions. You can also restore just the driver versions from a previous driver version backup done with DriverMax. Additionally, you can use previous driver downloads that you can use to revert to an older version.
– Advanced settings. The settings tab in DriverMax offers plenty of configuration options. You can set the times when DriverMax scans your system when it should perform driver backups, when it can check for updates and how the drivers should be installed. Everything can be configured easily and all the different settings are intuitive. Additionally, you can set DriverMax to only download signed device drivers and prioritize driver downloads.
Available for older versions of Microsoft Windows. DriverMax works on Windows 10 but it is also available for older or legacy operating systems. The tool can scan and detect devices and drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Lightweight and easy to install. DriverMax comes in a lightweight installation package that is very easy to install. It downloads just the basic files it needs to scan and detect system hardware. All the device drivers are downloaded simultaneously once identified or you can choose which drivers to download and install.