If you are wanting to get all the hit movies, exclusives Originals, and can’t-miss TV shows that are out today, you can’t go wrong with the premium streaming service HBO Max. This service is available on everything from your TV to your phone via an app, to even your gaming consoles. Kick back and get access to thousands of viewing hours, from Sesame Workshop for the kids, Classics for the in-laws, and even DC for yourself.
Here are just some of the things that you get with HBO Max:
- Kids favorites that also have parental controls for safety, keep an eye on your children even when you aren’t there
- Hand-curated collections, don’t settle for bot-controlled picks
- Hubs that show collections like Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, and more so that you never miss a favorite again
- All things HBO, marathon your picks or find a new favorite
- Five customizable viewer profiles with your own avatar, now everyone in the family can have their own
- Ability to download your favorites to watch when you want through HBO Max Download, take your streaming offline with this powerful plus
Content and availability may vary depending on your region and some shows may not be able to be accessed. Please ensure you are able to receive this service prior to signing up. Not all programs are available in all areas.
All subscriptions will auto-renew for convenience and to allow no pauses between the subscription months. Please cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends to avoid being charged.
Where to Watch:
- Through the HBO Max App at Amazon, Apple, Google, Samsung TV, and Roku.
- Through your TV and Internet Provider at Cox, HULU, AT&T, Xfinity, Verizon, YouTube, Spectrum, DIRECTV, and Optimum.
- Through your Smart TV at Amazon Fire, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, LG Smart TV, and more.
- Through your gaming systems at Playstation and Xbox.
- Through your cell phone at Amazon Fire Tablet, Android, and iPhone.
- Through your PC at Chrome, Mac, and Windows.
Stream your favorites no matter where you are, from the car to home, from game systems in a dorm room to a phone in your office meeting. All your favorites, all the time simply through one monthly fee. Check your providers for promotions and sales that can be happening to save money on your service.
How to Subscribe:
If you have already subscribed to HBO, activate your access by installing the app on your TV, phone, or gaming device. Sign in to the service by choosing the option “sign in with a provider” and then put in your account information (your HBO login information). If you have trouble getting in, check with your television service provider to troubleshoot your login credentials.
If you don’t have HBO, what are you waiting for? Get your access at no extra charge when you are an HBO subscriber. Get with your provider or service to see about adding fan-favorite streaming provider and movie powerhouse HBO to your viewing line-up.