Sweet Home 3D is ideal if you want to experiment with home or office remodeling ideas without investing any money. Download it to your Mac, PC, Linux, or Solaris computer. Or, load it in your web browser and start designing. Its user interface supports up to 29 languages.
Once you download the software, watch the beginner video to learn how to use it. You’ll find that it’s effortless and fun!
- Start by importing your home blueprint. Or, make the blueprint from scratch!
- View your plan in 3D as you draw in 2D.
- Insert doors and windows into the walls with a simple drag of your mouse. You can also make straight, curved, or sloping walls with precise dimensions.
Extensive Resource Library
Sweet Home 3D comes with an extensive resource library that allows you to change the size, color, texture, thickness, orientation, and location of furniture, floors, walls, and ceilings. You can use this library to design a new kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc.
- Add furniture to the plan.
- Create photorealistic images.
- Add videos.
- Customize the light setup.
- Control sunlight effects to reflect the time of day and your home’s geographic location.
When you’re finished designing your plan, you can export it or print it in three available formats for your family or colleagues to review. Share your 3D files and videos in the typical file formats.
Other Notable Features
- Customize Sweet Home 3D with Plug-Ins to suit your workflow.
- Download Contributor Guides to learn how to create personalized textures, multi-level home blueprints, and more!
- If you’re a Java programmer, you can create your own plug-ins.
Is See Home 3D Newbie Friendly?
If you’ve never used home design software before, watch the beginner video that will help you get started. You can also read informative posts by the active community to get the help you need for your project.
Sweet Home 3D is an excellent alternative to more robust (hard to learn and expensive) home design software. Download it today!