RaiDrive also has some awesome streaming capabilities.
The Cloud Storage Supported:
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- Azure Storage
- Naver Object Storage
- Yanex Disk
- and many more
What Are The Best Features Of RaiDrive?
This software has many great apps to choose from. Here are the best:
- Great Google photos integration
- Media streaming capabilities
- It syncs with Android
- Get WebDAV support
- Dropbox support
- Upload files directly to Dropbox
- It syncs with Google Drive
How Do You Mount Your Cloud Storage?
Mounting cloud storage is so simple that it can be done by a beginner or someone more advanced. You can access it just like a local drive. The first thing you will need to do is access the Dropbox account via web client. Look in the upper right-hand corner and find the account face. Click on the “Install” button on the menu. Once you begin the download, it will take a few minutes to run. It is important to follow all of the prompts. Once the installation is complete, find the system icon tray to finish the mounting process.
Is RaiDrive Safe To Download?
RaiDrive is one of the safest apps to download. It is hosted by:
- FindMySoft fast servers
- It is Spyware and virus free.
- It is reliable and always available.
Remember, anytime apps are downloaded from a third-party website, there is a small chance that a file could obtain a virus. So, for your own personal protection and safety, check the downloaded files for viruses and malware. RaiDrive is only supported by Windows operating systems. Mac OS is not supported.
Is RaiDrive Free?
The software is available for free download or you can also purchase the premium edition. The free version gives you access to most of the great storage options. The premium version gives you full access to improved features and also has add-ons. You can also opt for a 7-day trial.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of RaiDrive?
- Cloud folders can be used as network drives
- Connect to various cloud services
- Establish connections on the fly
- Quickly mount folders as network services
- Easily store extra data
- You may lose all of your data if the cloud storage is not monitored
- Too many ads on the free version
- Free version has a limited amount of storage
- There may be some technical limitations.
- If you need a more lightweight app, don’t use RaiDrive
If you are looking for software that will let you mount multiple cloud units at once and migrate between accounts, you need RaiDrive. While this software may not be the most popular, it certainly has a lot of great features you will enjoy. The ability to capture files and enable/disable drives is a plus. Additionally, you can also create and modify files between accounts. These features make RaiDrive one of the best in the industry.